The value of Full Disk Encryption (FDE) technology grows with every report of a lost or stolen laptop or sensitive data record. The cost of exposing sensitive business or personal data is devastating. With so many incidents of data loss in recent years, both federal and state governments have taken action to hold companies accountable for protecting the sensitive information they handle. Laws that require disclosure of data breaches and assign liability in some cases reflect widespread concern for maintaining the highest possible protection of data.
Powerful new generation encryption software with computer boot authorization will fully protect your hard drives and flash disks, including the OS.
It provides the ultimate security standard for encryption at the physical sector level. Based on the most secure technology, AES256, this product is an outstanding data security tool. Another great feature is the support of flash media and USB hard disk drives, so that no one will be able to access your data if you lose it.
•Full Disk Encryption
Automatically encrypts all information on the hard drive - including user data, the operating system, temporary files and erased files, for maximum data protection.
Ensures that only authorized users are allowed to access the endpoint. All valid credentials must be provided before the operating system will boot.
•Support USB Disk Encryption
The primary function of GiliSoft Full Disk Encryption is hard drive and flash memory encryption. Pre-boot authentication and encryption of the whole drive, including the system files, gives this software superiority over similar products.
The application has a user-friendly interface and doesn't require constant attention. No additional skills are required to use this software. GiliSoft Full Disk Encryption can guarantee your computer security, privacy and complete data protection from undesirable access.
•Superior data security
- FDE is a hardware feature incorporated into the drive to protect data where it is stored or data at rest.
- Inside the drive is a complete computing system, including a CPU used for data encryption and decryption. Since FDE uses its own CPU, the user does not suffer performance issues as with software encryption.
- FDE is transparent to the user and independent of the operating system; users don’t need to turn the encryption feature on and cannot turn it off. FDE is always encrypting and the data is always protected.
- The FDE drive interface closely controls access to drive resources. There is no direct memory access and program memory is separate from data storage, minimizing the risk of any backdoor data breach.
- FDE comes complete with its own memory, a multitasking operating system and an abundance of storage space, all in the hard drive’s closed computing environment.
Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8 (32&64),
Gilisoft Full Disk Encryption does NOT support GPT partition table.
To keep MBR partition table,please must disable bios UEFI or disable Memory Fast Boot before install your Windows 8 system.